St Maarten Real Estate
Summary: If you’re into buying some St. Maarten Real Estates, now is the good time to choose a prospect
Sunshine, accessible white sand beaches, tropical flora fragrance, diverse ethnic groups, who wouldn’t want to live in a place where all these are there to greet your every good mornings? If you’re looking for a place to call your own in the Caribbean, then St. Maarten is just the place for you. Florida is too crowded, Puerto Rico’s too noisy, and all others are choked full of tourists and spring breakers. So why not choose St. Maarten?
St. Maarten (Sint Maarten) is part of the Saint Martin Island that encompass both sides; the Dutch side and the French side. Over the years, homeowners have been seeking properties on far flung Tropical Island over the Caribbean as their alternative homes or vacation houses. Now as the market staled over old favorites like Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Bahamas and Florida, the target has shifted to lesser populated and less frequented by tourists such as St. Maarten and Saint-Martin (French Side). But more homeowners are seeking properties on the Dutch side.
St. Maarten Real Estate is a booming business. No, I’m not talking about the profitability, instead I’m pointing on how many like you have just decided to take a chuckle of roots here on St. Maarten. Quite many in fact that more homes are now sold than showcased. And the market rate for St. Maarten Real Estate is slowly climbing as availability diminishes. So if you’re into buying some estates over at St. Maarten, now is the good time to choose a prospect. Splendid homes do get liquidated fast. Here is some St. Maarten Real Estates that I highly recommend.
The Beacon Hill at 5,000 USD
* 2 floor townhouse with a fantastic ocean view
* 4 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* The exterior includes a terrace and a sizable yard
* Full furnishings that include a dishwasher, fridge, microwave and stove for the kitchen; AC, cable connection, city water, dryer, fans, storage, television, water heater
Cote dAzur Marina at 5,000 USD
* Apartment villa building in a 3 separate units in a gated with guardhouse residential area. This villa offers a waterfront view and lagoon.
* 6 large bedrooms
* 4 bathrooms
* The exterior includes a terrace, a dock, and a maintained garden
* Full furnishings that include a fridge, microwave and stove for the kitchen; AC, cable connection, cistern, city water, dryer, fans, television, telephone, water heater, and a garage.
Figtree at 5,000 USD
Perhaps the Figtree is the best recommended among the St. Maarten Real Estate selection. It is truly quaint and not overly lavish of providing everything like beach front and water view. Instead it provides a fantastic hillside view but still retain every lovely qualities of a home by being located in the midst of a residential neighborhood. At 5,000 it is the best value.
* A bungalow with a extraordinary hillside view at Diamond Hill
* 3 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* The exterior includes a terrace and a Hurricane Protection
* Partial furnishings that include a fridge, microwave and stove for the kitchen; AC, city water, water heater with a driveway.
More info about this St. Maarten Real Estates are at: