Five Standout Ideas For Your Facebook Advertising
Facebook is an important marketing tool in today’s market, and a lot of business owners agree. In fact, many of them have seen their sales skyrocketing by simply posting their ads on Facebook. However, there are also some businesses that have failed to generate sales even after running their Facebook ads. The problem, in fact, lies in their lack of ability to attract people to follow them. Although Facebook advertising is a very cost effective means to build your following, but in order to do this you’ll have to learn how to optimize your ad. And here are five unique ideas you can try to boost your Facebook advertising.
Before setting up your ad campaigns, determine who you’re targeting. One great feature of Facebook is that it allows advertisers to aim their marketing towards Facebook users based on their status, likes, gender, occupation, education level, location, etc. Targeted advertising is one great way of guaranteeing that your ad reaches your target market.
To ensure that your Facebook ad will work to your advantage, here are five unique ideas you can implement.
1. Make your picture stand out by using a colored border. When Facebook users log on, they will see ads at the right side of the page, however, their eyes will most likely focus on their timeline and not wander to the right side.In order to avoid this, you can use a technique that will draw their eyes to your ad. For instance, using a glaring red or colored border around your image will surely increase the chances of your ad being noticed and gaining new followers.
2. Use videos for your ad. Recent studies have shown that videos are effective means of promoting a product. So if you have a video that features your business, why not turn it into a Facebook ad.
3. Have your ad run on your competitors’ fan pages or other related business pages. If you allow your ad to appear on the fan pages of your rivals, you will be increasing your chances of capturing their followers. This is a sure way of driving the exact followers you’re looking for to your site.
4. Advertise during the evenings. Not only is evening advertisements a lot cheaper, they are also more beneficial for a number of reasons. First, you are most likely to have less competition in the evening. This is because most companies normally advertise during the day. Second, although many people are checking their Facebook during the day, they usually do it from work and are therefore less focused. Meanwhile, at night when they’re at home, they are more relaxed and more attentive. Having no work to finish or deadline to beat, they don’t mind slowing down a bit to look through Facebook. This means that when you post your ad during this particular time of the day, they’ll most likely pay attention to you, especially if your ad is very interesting and engaging.
5. Using QR codes instead of pictures as ads. Using QR codes instead of pictures for your ads will allow you to promote your produce or business for free. When users scan your QR code through their smart phone, you won’t be charged for the click through. Now, this is one best way to stretch your advertising budget.
Do the following standout tips discussed above and you’ll be on your way to having a successful business. Remember when you use Facebook advertising, you’ll be exposing your product or business to more than five hundred million Facebook users. With the right marketing strategy these millions of users can be your potential customers.